Thursday 11 May 2017

Tallulah's Responses

After I emailed Tallulah my questions, I didn't get a reply from her. About a month afterwards I sent her another email just asking if shed recieved them, thankfully she replied and sent her answers to my questions along with it!


She asked me to clarify the first question I had put on the list so I rephrased it to "who/what is currently inspiring you?". She promptly repleid with the following answer. 


I'm really pleased with the answers she provided, I feel like I've now got a little bit of an insight to how she works and who she is as a person. I'm excited to start writing the project report and was hoping that I could make some sort of zine to send over too her? I don't know if I'll be able to get this done in time for PPP submission, but maybe it's something that I can look into getting done over summer? I feel like sending her a physical copy of something would help solidify the contact that I've already made and show my appreciation for the time shes taken to talk to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment